JM Formation provides courses at all levels in a wide range of foreign languages: English, Spanish, German, French as a foreign language (FLE), Chinese, Arabic, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, etc.
- Tailored to your needs, these courses can be run:
- one-to-one or by phone
- based on a programme of study worked out with you to suit your business needs
- from beginner level to complete mastery
- with additional e-learning (SaWaLingua) for English, Spanish and French
“It’s the teacher who adapts to you, to the way you operate and your needs”
With additional e-learning for English, Spanish and French: subscribing to the SawaLingua websites allows learners to practice the written and spoken language outside lesson times whenever they wish and enables companies to provide a package + links to the home page of both sites to employees exercising their (French) legal right to In Service Training, that is excellent value for money.
The teaching methods used by JM’s teachers are based on the following principles:
- Interactive simulation: the learner is put in a situation, with his teacher or fellow students taking the role of others. Students are thus actively involved in their own learning, which increases their motivation.
- Immersion: 95% of classes are conducted in the language being learnt (unless the level is too basic).
- Inductive and contextual grammar: the learner absorbs the rules of grammar by inductive reasoning, linked directly to the situation presented.
- The audiovisual approach, with CD-ROMs and DVDs.
- Independent learning: our teachers encourage students to take the initiative and be responsible for their own learning.
- Monitoring progress: an assessment at the beginning and end of the course to measure and analyse progress.
WHATEVER YOUR LEVEL IN THE LANGUAGE YOU WANT
Tailored for you
based on a programme worked out with you to suit your professional needs. Including, for example, themed sessions:
- making a presentation,
- running a meeting,
- conducting a job interview,
- writing e-mails,
- welcoming clients,
- talking to journalists …
Face to face
either face to face (in pairs or small groups, at our training centre or on your own premises), or by telephone.
Reinforced by e-learning
with supplementary e-learning resources, for English, Spanish and French: a subscription to the SaWaLingua web sites enables students to practice the written and spoken language outside their lesson times whenever they wish. This allows companies to offer an excellent value for money package to employees requesting their In-Service Training entitlement.
With a view to improving performance and support, JM-Formation is keen to offer its clients a new package deal within the framework of “à la carte” courses with very specific and functional objectives that go further than language courses :
- To ensure a good interplay between the linguistic and communicational approach in order to facilitate communication.
- Transactional Analysis (a communication tool) as an aid to relating to others by taking account of both the relational and linguistic aspects.
- The point of learning a language is to connect with someone and establishing such a connection requires more than simply linguistic tools.
- Don’t hesitate to contact us for more details!
Our teaching methods
The learner is put in a situation, with his teacher or fellow students taking the role of others. Students are thus actively involved in their own learning, which increases their motivation.
95% of classes are conducted in the language being learnt (unless the level is too basic).
Inductive and contextual grammar
The learner absorbs the rules of grammar by inductive reasoning, linked directly to the situation presented.
The audiovisual approach
With CDs, DVDs and internet.
Our teachers encourage students to take the initiative and be responsible for their own learning.
An assessment at the beginning and end of the course to measure and analyse progress.